Back Acne – It is an absolutely embarrassing and uncomfortable skin problem. It is the acne that developed in the back of the body. It occurs when the pores of the skin or hair follicles become clogged due to the accumulation of excess sebum, dead skin and other impurities and, therefore, the bacteria will thrive on it to cause acne pimples.
Home Remedies For Back Acne:
Here are some effective home remedies that help get rid of back acne naturally. All you have to do is follow them regularly until you get complete relief from the bacne.
REMEDY 1: (SEA SALT)
The salt helps to remove excess oil and moisture on the skin with its drying nature, which in turn clears the growth of bacteria that cause acne. Always use organic sea salt but do not leave the table to treat the bacne.
When you suffer from acne on your back, bathing is the best option to treat it.
- Pour 2 – 3 cups of sea salt in your bathtub filled with warm water.
- Soak about 20 – 30 minutes and dry the skin thoroughly.
- Apply a light moisturizer, if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Continue this sea salt bath for once a day until you get rid of the acne breakouts.
Or simply mix a little sea salt with water and pour this mixture into a spray bottle. Spray this mixture on your back twice a day. Dry well and wear loose clothing to get rid of back acne.
Also, use the Epsom salt bath instead of sea salt to treat your acne. But be sure to drink plenty of water after doing this Epsom salt bath
REMEDY 2: (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR)
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) exhibits antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties along with the balance of your skin’s pH levels that help it treat acne and its symptoms. The malic and acetic acid in ACV helps to exfoliate and restores the acid mantle of the skin.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 2 parts of water and fill it in an empty spray bottle.
- Spray this mixture on acne of the back at night before bedtime.
- You can also spray it during the day, spray it over the affected areas of the bacne and rinse it after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate this ACV toner bottle and use it daily.
Or you can also apply this ACV toner on back acne with a cotton ball.
Or simply, pour 1 cup of ACV and a few drops of tea tree oil in the bathtub filled with warm water. Stir and soak in this water for 7 – 10 minutes to get rid of body acne.
Also, mix equal amounts of ACV and water in a spray bottle and spray it on the parts of the body affected by acne before showering to treat body acne.
REMEDY 3: (BAKING SODA)
Baking Soda helps balance the pH levels of the skin and also has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to eliminate acne.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in enough water until it forms a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on acne of the back.
- Rinse with plenty of water after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat the same thing regularly until you get complete relief from the bacne.